2019 Convention Session
2020-2021 USPAP Update
12-11-2019 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
This is the course, required by state laws, and the Appraisal Qualification Board for every licensed and certified appraiser to complete every two years, both to keep an active license and to remain in good standing on the National Appraiser Roster.
Pre-registration by 11/29 and additional fee applies.
- New Jersey Real Estate - 7 Elective Credits
- New York Real Estate - 7 Credits
- Pennsylvania Real Estate - 7 Credits
- New Jersey Appraisal - 7 Credits
- New York Appraisal - 7 Credits
- Pennsylvania Appraisal - CE Pending